As an ATFA member you will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to participate in landowner educational workshops and seminars
- Information about being certified as a TREASURE Forest
- Eligibility to participate in the ATFA’s Forest Stewardship Council Group Certificate
- Membership in the Alabama Farmers Federation (if you’re already a member, deduct $30 from the amount below)
- An invitation to the ATFA Annual Conference and Field Trip
- We will also request that the Alabama Forestry Commission (AFC) place you on their mailing list to receive The Alabama’s TREASURED Forests magazine, a publication of the AFC.
- And much more, because the ATFA is engaged in the forestry activities across Alabama and we partner with many different agencies, groups, and organizations to stay in touch with what is happening in the forestry horizon.
Associate: $55 per year
This membership category consist of either landowners who have not yet achieved TREASURE Forest Certification or persons who are not forest landowners but subscribe to the goals and purposes of the Alabama TREASURE Forest Association.
Certified: $60 per year
Certified members are forestland owners who have achieved the honor of TREASURE Forest certification. They recognize the importance of multiple use management and are committed to managing their land in this manner.